Love is all you need

Oh...and ice cream.  Love and ice cream is all you need.
Everyone knows that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I like to think of it as a special time to tell all those important people in your life how you feel.  So this is for all the amazing people that I know.  My wonderful husband, friends and family that are always there for me I want to say I love you all!  You are the icing on my cupcake, the peanut butter to my jelly and the awesome to my sauce!  Thank you all for being there.

Lots of hugs and super squishies!
Kaileebaby


Hair:  =MODA= SHANTAY HAIR BUNDLE 

Horns:  RO - Cherubim Horns - Cupid Red

Earrings:  Sn@tch Barcelona Earring (Feb. Group gift)

Skin:  Glam Affair - Sylvia  America - Base (Collabor88)

Dress:  NS::  Classy Mini Dress (HUD)

Hampster:  .Birdy. Love Hamster {Valentines} VIP gift  

Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Metals & Tips Polish - *Slinks* (The Style Icon Fair)




Ankle wings: .tsg. Cupids Wing (from Cupid Creepers)

Shoes:  >.H.C.< SHARON 1.2

Pose:  Eternal Dreams (The Kollective)

Coby. Love Marquee Mesh Text (Marketplace)



Comments