HAPPY ~ TUESDAY!!

Good morning Dolls!
I have a few things I want to touch on this morning. (Yeah, yeah . Another LONG post from Ember.)

First up.. The Cosmopolitan Sales Room has moved and changed and oh my I do believe I am going to spend quite a bit of time here. Beautiful build & a hell of a lot less lag!
There are three rooms of goodies to explore & trust me, you want to.
The designers keep out doing themselves, round after round. Great job to all!

Second thing I NEED to tell you about is my skin. You NEED this. AlVulo for 70L! With this you get the skin with a few options,( Brows, cleavage, minimizer for your boobies, appliers for said boobies. Slink appliers for your hands & feet, baby bump applier, ass applier,lashes & eyes!)
 Vulo skins normally go for about 800 so Run to The Dressing Room Fusion before it's gone!

Third thing is the reason I started this post in the first place.
This outfit. I LOVE IT! I know, I know I say this about a lot of things but for real. If you love sweet innocent, frilly looks get your butts down to The Hello Tuesday Street Sale! This outfit comes with a HUD so it's like 12 or more outfits in one for 50L!!!

Oh and I managed to take photos today, Advanced lighting, no shadows on Epi vintage light, regular photo size, no fancy anything & Loving the results!
All credits below so you too can have this look.
Love and squishes.
Ember, xoxo.


Credits.
Hair - Magika [03] Never
Skin - :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy/with appliers ](HERE - The Dressing Room Fusion 70L!!!)
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna Shape(Skin Fair 2014)
Outfit - Munereia - Relajarse (HERE - Hello Tuesday Sale)
Stockings - Buttery Toast - See my toes,Fairy Kei(Exclusive gift might be gone. Was HERE)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Polish - {ZOZ}- Floral Etch Spring Polish (Slinks)(HERE - Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Bracelet - ASO - alphabet bracelet.(Gacha)
Ring - {Witches&Rats} Petit Coeur - Ring - Blue+Purple.
Swing - {what next} Tree Swing Pose Prop

Comments