I feel pretty...oh so pretty!

I got a haircut! sike, i'm just kidding...it's a wig! *giggles*  Seriously though when I saw this super cute hair from Argrace I just had to run over an get it.  Normally I'm a long hair girl...I love to whip my hair back and forth!  I couldn't resist this adorable pixy look to pair with this delicious skin from Dream Ink. 
You know when I started out this post it was really going to be my usual light hearted silliness but  I've been having one of those days (as girls are prone to do) where I just am not feeling my own fabulousness.  I know you dolls know what i'm talking about.  However I also hope that you know that even if you aren't feeling it sometimes you are ALWAYS  fabulous both inside and out.
No matter what you may feel in the moment you are amazing.  Anyway...new hair, new skin, new outfit and I'm ready to serve you some diva realness!
Squishes,
Kaileebaby


Hair:  *ARGRACE* WelcomeGift "SAKURA" [famale]

Skin:  DREAM INK-EONA (The Skin Fair)

Top:  *MUKA* Marilyn Black (top part)

Skirt & Leggings:  {Indyra} Chill Factor: Grey (part of outfit)  [CSR]



Jewelry:  Eclectica Jewelry 'Lotus' (in lychee)

Bag:  Reila Mesh Bag

Pose:  {Imeka~}Reika- Pose Pack

Dream Ink - Eona Skin in tan


Comments