But first, let me take a selfie~

Yes, I went there with the title.
I've been wearing this outfit for like 3 days...
And that is soooo not like me.  I usually go through at least 2 costume changes a day.
But when I seen this from NS::, I squee'd!
Its so cute, and nerdy, and just so much awesomeness.
From the glasses to the bag, to the socks... I just couldn't stop admiring myself :D
And this hair from Truth was a perfect fit for it :D
And it's only 150 @ L'Amitie Market 
Then to show off the outfit!
The first picture is actually the object that =Fashiowl poses= packages their poses in <.<
But I loved it and decided to show it off anyways.
Then I found a place called Deadpool where I did the pictures :D
Definitely worth an explore if you have the time.
Very creepy!
And I loved the zombie picture I did... its like, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, ZOMBIES!
But first, let me take a selfie!



 Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lala -  colours @ L'Amitie Market  (By Truth Hawks)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk] (By Hlin Bluebird)
Outfit: NS::  A little Nerd Outfit (By Nani Soulstar)
(Glasses, mouthie, dress, socks, and bag all included :D)
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Romance Polish (slink) @ Designer Circle (By Zozicon)
Pose in 1st picture: Vendor box from  =Fashiowl poses= (By Goizane)
Pose in 2nd picture: Something New - SN~ Selfie 2 Bagged (By AllysonDwyer)
Pose in 3rd picture: [!ZOOM] Posing Artistry {MADE MY NAILS 2} - MP LINK TO THE STORE (By kiana Jarman)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High (by Siddean Munro)
Location: Deadpool

xoxox- Savvy



Comments