Daughter of nightmares

This post started with the mask.
I had bought the mask at Uber when it opened... and I knew I had to show it off.
The theme this round is Macabre... and this mask delivers that theme.
So I started to dig around to find an outfit worth of this mask..
And I found it at Fit for a Princess!
Then this dark cello from Souzou just rounded it off so nicely...
All the details are below :D

(also better pics can be found on my Flickr)



Mask: [Deadwool] Oberon mask - spiral horns @ Uber Oct 30 - Nov 28th
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Tattoo: Vestigium - Skull War - Slink Body Applier
(This is JUST the applier... they seem to sell their tattoos and appliers separately)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Dress: Greymoon_Dynasty_Black (Mesh Gown) @ Fit For A Princess Nov 1st - 26th
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Fall Leaves - Natural polish (slink) @ Sneak Peek Oct 25th - Nov 5th
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose in 1st picture: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ The Master's Cello @ We <3 RP Nov 4th - 30th
Pose in 2nd picture: Picture This!: By Lantern Light 1
Pose in 4th picture: !bang - SLink hands 02

xoxox - Savvy

Comments