Ch-ch-changes

My apologies for the long break between posts.
I went through some changes in SL that involved me having to find a new place to live, as well as having to reorganize my sl life, so while I am settled for the moment, these things take time.  However I'm taking this time to make some changes in my sl life, as well as other places.
I've spent some time in the last few days doing a lot of thinking.  I'm not good at expressing my thoughts, but I read something today that said:
Actions are concrete. We can try to cover them up and repent for them all we want, but at the end of the day they exist forever. There are no excuses for the things you do out of hate and malice, only the ramifications.  Credit here
And this is true.  In all things we do in life.  Sometimes our actions, the actions of others, are done without thinking.  They are done in the heat of the moment, they are done out of fear, out of need, out of spite.  And the ramifications of those actions last forever.  And there are a hundred and one excuses a person can give for those actions... but you can't take them back.  Once those actions are done, they are done.  You can't go back and undo them.  However this is all a bit heavy for a Sunday blog, so on to the goods.

So never fear, I am back for the moment, and here to show off a few goodies!
Kinky Monthly is on for a few more days.  I am severely remiss in my kinkiness for the month.  Glitzz has this super cute cuff/bracelet and blindfold set out.  The Dungeon I'm showing off is from Souzou, and its also at Kinky Monthly.  I love this dungeon.  I took addtional pictures of JUST the dungeon because it deserved it.. and lets face it.  Everyone needs a dungeon.
And I seen this cute FREE hair over at HairSL. (Seriously, bookmark this site, join the inworld group, if you want free, discounted, hair... this site is the site for it).
Truth sent the hair out in their subscribo, in a pack of a few different colors, so make sure you go slap the subscribo there and grab the freebie from it.
I think that is it from me today puddins.  Have a WONDERFUL week!

MWAHS
♥Savvy Quinn♥


KinkPearls3KinkPearls2
KinkPearls1

Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Louisa -  variety by Truth Hawks FREE SUBSCRIBO GIFT
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Southpaw – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings (Was at the Epiphany, which ended on the 12th)
Blindfold, Cuffs: [Glitzz] Dominique2 by â„’ÏŠssค βØЋм (lissa.bohm) @ Kinky Monthly 
Dungeon: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ The Crucible Dungeon Skybox by Draconias Timeless @ Kinky Monthly

Comments