It's Party Time @ My Attic!

Hey Dolls!
Wow, I just noticed I haven't posted here since Tuesday. I am so sorry. 
I decided to go on a hunt for my own place so I  found a nice sky box rental and have been playing around there.

 Blah, blah. random nonsense.

Let's move on to what I have to show you today.
  • My Attic  has opened!!!  
  • The designer line up is really WOW - ing me. 
  • The items here are 95L each! until the event is over and then up to full price at the main stores.  
  • This event is only here until Nov 30th so RUN!!! 
  • The theme this round is * It's my party! * 
  • You need to check it out!!!

Also this photo, not the best I've done.
 My graphics are giving me a hard time of late so , Silver star for trying?
Anyway. Much love and kisses for anyone taking the time to read this little blog.

You have no idea how appreciated you are
Ember

Let's dance

  • Hair - .:EMO-tions:. | * ROBERTA * | By Mirja Mills | @ MY ATTIC.
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. | V2 Fatma Darktan | By sawsan SecretSpy.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE!
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Outfit - LAVIAN | AW1516 - Essentials You Used to Hold Me | By SamanthaSJones | @ MY ATTIC.
  • Pose - !bang | stands 580-584 | By Luna Jubilee.
  • Lighting - LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.









Comments