Cold

Its finally starting to get cold here!  This makes this lil' monster so happy.  I love the cold weather and I can't wait for it to snow.  (Now when it snows I'll bitch and moan about having to drive in it but for now its nice to dream)  Now I'd never go out in the snow dressed like I am in these pictures but in sl, who feels the coldness? :D
Ember told me about the hunt going on over at We <3 RP, so I popped over there, (I say that so casually when it took massive tp spamming to actually get in.  Get your clicker finger ready!) and there are 4 trees with lots of presents under them!  Those presents are free, like my super cool lipstick.  Now scattered around the sim are other presents that are 10L.  That is where I found the hair I'm sporting today, and the poses I'm using.  You do have to join the We <3 RP group, secondlife:///app/group/b8125fd6-a568-d9d5-10ad-67c6c5d147d5/about <-- Copy paste that into your viewer and join before you hit the sim, so lag doesn't catch you.  Then skip around and enoy.
Also get over to Premium Only and check out their new round.  They have free gifts under their tree as well!  You need to join their group too.  Again, here's the linky: secondlife:///app/group/4d9d965d-e46a-c4b8-911e-28e655257714/about .  I am not showing off any of those freebies today.  But I am showing off a couple of the new items available this round!
I think that's it from me today. I've rambled enough.
♥Savvy Quinn♥
IcePrincess IcePrincess2
Credits
Hair: WHRP Hunt #22 Truth by Truth Hawks 10L @ We <3 RP
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes – Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by giggle Solo
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan – Henna by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears  by Dia (diaular)
Headpiece/Veil: POE Exclusive {Fussy} Veiled Snowstorm Fascinator by Satomi Masukami @ Premium Only 
Lipstick: !!TWA!! Ombre Lelutka Mesh Head Appliers by Bee Dumpling FREE @ We <3 RP 
Dress: HoneyB's Frost.Ball.Gown.White by ρumρкin.ωisкee (pumpkin.wiskee) @ Premium Only 
Pose in 1st picture:  !bang - We<3RP Gift 1 by Lυηα νση JυвιƖєє (luna.jubilee) 10L @ We <3 RP
Pose in 2nd picture:  !bang - We<3RP Gift 3 by Lυηα νση JυвιƖєє (luna.jubilee) 10L @ We <3 RP
Location: Silent Night

Comments