Smile, it's contagious.

Helloooo everybody!

Eh, sorry, was channeling our good pal Grover there for a minute!

( You won't get that unless you know Sesame Street.)

I have another F R O S T / Hairology post for you today. 
I love events. I always find wicked awesome things to share with you all!

Today I am showing off one of the most talented clothing designers I know. MOoH! Every time I see one of her designs the texturing just makes me warm and fuzzy. This woman has got it going on! 
Find this outfit @ F R O S T.
  I am able to wear the fit mesh version over my Maitreya body No problem!

Now the hair, Oh the gloriously adorable hair by enVogue. This is another big talent, her hair bases alone just make me so totally happy. but this one style, oh man. Cute Kawaii, So totally Ember!! Yay!!!! You can of course find this style over @ Hairology this round ♥

Thank you to both designers for making such awesome sauce stuff and allowing me to blog it.


Dot, dot , dot

Remember to smile.

~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - enVOGUE HAIR | Kimberly | By Casandra Rain | @ Hairology
  • Skin – [ MUDSKIN ] | Bambi#Rare1_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri


~Make up~


~CLOTHNG ~

  • Dress – MOoH! | Lily outfit red dot, ftmesh | By Dalriada Delwood | @  F R O S T
  • Boots - Latreia | Cozy Red, Maitreya | By Hera Aviatik | @  F R O S T
~POSE & LIGHTING ~

Comments