Hollywood bound!

 Yay for Sunday!
Since Sl seemed sort of slow today I decided to try and head down to  .the event. HOLLYWOOD
Em and I have been trying for a week or so to get in.
I have been a couple times but ended up crashing each time.
But I got in today!
And lag, while ever present, was minimal.
Most of the designers have Swag Bags out.
Each bag has a free gift.  And I did say MOST.  Not all of the participants have a giftie.  
I think I grabbed them all... but there were so many I just picked my favorites to show off.

 This pretty pink number is from  FA CREATIONS.
The picture doesn't do it near the amount of justice it deserves.
It comes with earrings and a necklace.

Next up is this gorgeous blue dress from [GizzA]
It moves so pretty when you walk around.  Makes me miss flexi clothes!

BUT this gorgeous mesh dress from LMD makes me grateful for the meshy goodness.
Its aptly named Elise Sweetheart Gown.
I feel like a princess in it :3

Last but certainly not least is this Aurora Ballerina Dress from Snowpaws.
I've been on a ballerina kick lately so this satiated my inner dancer.
Sorta.

All these gorgeous dresses are free at .the event. HOLLYWOOD
Plus so much more.  N-core has a set of cute pink and white striped shoes.
[Epic] has a pair of silver shoes, and there is just... so many gifties.
Its well worth the trip and the lag to go explore.
But hurry, it ends April 14th!

xoxoxox- Savvy




Comments