I just had sex ~

Not really.
Had some really good... um.. personal.. time with Ember though
teehee.
I had gotten a demo of this really fantastic bed from Bad Eddy's.
I played with the demo and had a small issue so I contacted Mr Bad Eddy himself.
Turned out it was operator error, but he talked me through it, and I love the bed.
Like, love love love.
200 animations, including Male/Female and Female/Female poses.
 Cuddles, casual poses, etc.
I got all excited and went to one of my favorite places to show it off... and not a man to be found to help me show it off!
So I recruited Ember!  Pictures turned out better this way.
Who doesn't love 2 sexy girls grinding on each other?
And spanking each other.
And touching each other...

What Savvy's wearing:
Hair: Magika [03] Many
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - DC Star @ Designer Circle
Shape: Custom made 
Hands: Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Kindle: Red 3 Piece Set
Nail Polish:  --{ZOZ}- Just Dark Metals Polish

What Ember's wearing:
Hair: Hair - Tameless Hair Lotus - Naturals
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Kate Milk skin {@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room}
 Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Delora Shape { @ Stuff In Stock}
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Kindle: Pink 3 Piece Set
Hands: Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Boobs: BOOBIES - Lolas Tangos
Nail Polish: -{ZOZ}- Swirl Polish Pack Polish -Gold

The freaking awesome bed:
Bad Eddy's - BDSM Sex Bed With 200  Animations - MP LINK
And seriously, go HERE to the inworld store and check them out.
The furniture is all awesome.. and reasonably priced and the animations are.. .well just look up there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia