Defiant.

So I started watching this new to me show called Defiance
One of it's characters Stahma Tarr fascinates me. Graceful, Pale blonde hair, always dressed in white.
 There's just something about her. Maybe she's my girl crush!

Anyway, I was hopping around the grid looking to spend my last linden on a new hair when I tried this one on from Wasabi Pills.
Made me think of that character, also made me think I need this hair in my life.
What do you think? 

Haha, my predicament just reminded me of Sienfield the Sponge episode. 
Anyone who remembers that will get what I'm going through here.

OK, long rambling post as per usual for me, I really would love to hear your thoughts on the hair.
Thanks Bunches,
♥ Ember ♥


.Credits.

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Darienne Mesh Hair - (Demo)
Skin,shape,appliers - .::WoW Skins::. Ines @ THE NAUGHTY NITCH FAIR
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE GIFT
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Outfit,shoes - [ SAKIDE ] Lady Tux White @ RHAPSODY
Pose - {NanTra} Oh Joan 3.

Comments