Elv'an Majika Shop.

Ever feel the urge to become Elvin?
well now here's your chance.
Today, my girl Reven told me about Elv'an Majika Shop.
Wow I couldn't believe this place.
Nothing is priced over $5L.
In these two photos I'm wearing skin, ears, eyes, hair & outfit all from there. Think I spent 20l total.
Below I will post a message from the creator and a small list made for us by Reven herself..
Thank~you hunny

Elv'an Majika Shop Info: Elv'an Majika shop offers cheap / free elven items as a service to other users like myself who have been effected by the weak dollar & other real world circumstances. I live in a country heavily effected by the weak dollar. I lost my jobs & my savings have become next to worthless. If you enjoy the items here & can afford a tip its not necessary but it would be very very heavily appreciated. Any amount is fine. Larger donations help ensure that I can keep this shop running / update periodically. Please keep in mind texture uploads & shops cost money. Each item cost at least L$10 to make. Thank you very very much in advance for your generous donations. :)

What to find?

Freebies
Elven skin/shape ears
Drow skin shape ears
Jewelry
Elven/drow boots
2 skirts

The rest of the shop is 5L a piece
jackets
tops
skirts
hair
eyes
PS...NOT SURE WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THESE PHOTOS..BUT HEY STILL KINDA COOL!

Comments

Post a Comment