No Junk @ DJUNK




First off all I have to say is OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I got a hint from a friend to go check out this place.....She says it's all freebies.. So I go ..Takes a bit to rezz but wow well worth it.

Where you ask djunk

See the pics above everything is free(cept my hair)...YES AMAZING freebs.... (sorry a lil excited)

even the super fantastic carosel was free...

I was like a kid in a candy shop... 3 floors of socks purses, outfits, shoes (yes i said shoes) eyes, skins....everything you could imagine to look your smexiest.


I looked forever for a tip jar as this amzing designer(DaisyJo Competoni) definatly deserves a humongo tip for giving us access to such brilliant designs...but sniff i could not find one.

So stop reading now and take the limo to djunk

and hopefully your as happy as I was.

Not free stuff

Hair~ Pow Balck and White Fatpack Magika

Comments