OMG WE HAVE A BLOG HEADQUARTERS!

Yes, yes OMG YES!!!
It's finally all coming together.
Welcome to Ember's treasure's HQ.
Stop by for a gawk, a chat and grab some freebies we have set out. When you do please make sure to visit the designer's shops OK..Great!.
I am still working my lil tail off for all my treasures ..
pimping the HQ to designers & creators.
So if any of you know someone who wants free no strings attached ad space give me a holler eh.
Ember's Treasures is parked at my blogger in crime's spot..
Hotel jemmifornia
...
Lookies how cute is this place!!

There is plenty of spots open to rent here and a lot of traffic already!
There are 3 sizes of shops here at the Hotel.. They are..
50 prims~150L/ week.
25 prims~75L/week.
10 prims~40L/week.
The Hotel is still under construction as is Treasures...
But fuck it..I'm way too excited..
COME VISIT ME!!!
HUGGLES TO ALL^^
LOVE EM,XO

Comments

  1. /me does a happy dance, we did it YAYYYYY (dancing crazily around the cupcake stores and on the roofs of the hotel. \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooot wooot woootie wooot!
    thats jus all i got to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome HQ! I am so proud of my girl. Very bright and colorful, just like my pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment