IT'S LBD DAY AGAIN..UM ..I MEAN MONDAY..YA!

So it's Monday once again..Where do the days go?
Time for Little Britain's weekly newness.
I will start with the lucky chairs.
In them you will find the Don't fuck wit me top and jeans..
Also there is a new skin called covered in kisses
(I think)
As usual one for guys and gals.
P.S. If an E comes up on the fem skin
PLEASE TP ME...I WANT IT!
Next the camp items..
White boots with legwarmers/White skull arm braces/
Skull hat, with & without hair./Iron cross sneakers/
Skull ear cuff & face piercing.

This week's freebie is the Wild at heart top and jeans,
for men and women.


Last but not least is their MM board item. The Drag me to hell jeans.
I love the designs on these ones!
Again for men and women.
Head on over..
Here's your TAXI

So that's it from Ember's world for this morning at least..
Who knows..
I may go on a blogging bender.
Cheers
Em,xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment