TULI @ The Circus

So this morning I decided to visit TULI as she had given us this lovely shirt in group with the promise of a skin set waiting for her VIP members inside a magic mushroom.
*This group is not free to join but worth the expense!*
Am I ever glad I did!
*points below*
Look at STAR from the Hope line of skins.
Beautiful.
TULI's skins are way well done.
I love them!
My sexy eyes are the slice of summer prize from Poetic Colors.

While wandering around TULI ,I noticed this space globe.
I was slightly mesmerized.
(think shiny things)
So I stood there with my mouth hanging open a while before I hit edit to figure the creator and TP'D to their SIM from that.

This store is called a!!! 109 prims Circus!!!
I floated around gobsmacked.
I mean just look at this place!


And yes of course there are freebies to be had here as well!
I hope you enjoyed my journey this am.
please visit this SIM and tell me what you think!
Hugs and leg humps.
Ember,xo

Comments