TULI @ The Circus

So this morning I decided to visit TULI as she had given us this lovely shirt in group with the promise of a skin set waiting for her VIP members inside a magic mushroom.
*This group is not free to join but worth the expense!*
Am I ever glad I did!
*points below*
Look at STAR from the Hope line of skins.
Beautiful.
TULI's skins are way well done.
I love them!
My sexy eyes are the slice of summer prize from Poetic Colors.

While wandering around TULI ,I noticed this space globe.
I was slightly mesmerized.
(think shiny things)
So I stood there with my mouth hanging open a while before I hit edit to figure the creator and TP'D to their SIM from that.

This store is called a!!! 109 prims Circus!!!
I floated around gobsmacked.
I mean just look at this place!


And yes of course there are freebies to be had here as well!
I hope you enjoyed my journey this am.
please visit this SIM and tell me what you think!
Hugs and leg humps.
Ember,xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snuggle Bunny

pr!tty Cute.

Salacia