Tuesday


 I found this shop on the Dare to Bare Hunt. And oh boy I'm glad I did!

 

The prices are more than reasonable ranging from 150 to 500 per set.
I am a bit sad that I haven't the money to spend in this shop.
Because you can believe I would spend it here!
I definitely recommend this lingerie..
Word needs to get out about Carrie and her talents. Excellent work. Thank you for taking the time to share it with me..
Oh by the way, there is always someone in the store for help with questions.
No annoying bots!! 
YAY!

My friend 1daisy Short commented on the selection when I ported her in..
"Carrie's Lingerie Store is a place of amazing beauty.  The textures are sexy and sublime in their richness.  They look natural with very clever shading with suggests movement when you wear them."

SO what are you waiting for?
Go check out Carrie's You'll love me for it!
Hugs and big sloppy kisses
Ember xoxo
Worn in this post.
Top photo 
Jonie in silver (Hit up the MM board for this gem!)
Bottom photo
Sugar in blue( Free prize hidden in store for the D2B hunt.Look for the #2)
Photo's were taken at No love, a Bryn Oh sim.

Comments

Post a Comment