A little something.

I was looking through my note cards today and found something I wrote years ago.
 I still recall the emotions I felt then and I think this captured them perfectly.
 Please feel free to comment. :)

I see you come towards me , I stand there shivering 
.Oh so nervous and excited at the same time.
 I look downwards and see what you have in your hands. 
A collar, Your collar,my collar.
 I try to drink it in every detail, black and slim, a ring on the front for the leash.
 Oh my lord is this really happening to me?
My stomach is doing flips and I'am barely able to breathe as you come closer.
You stand before me now, inches away , I can feel my hair stand on end and the butterflies dance. 
I inhale deeply and close my eyes a moment trying to capture this in my mind forever.
Oh how i have longed for this. 
I exhale and look up at you a brave smile on my face, knowing that this is it.
 The moment I give myself to You, to Own to posess. 
I'm scared to death but try to swallow my fear as I smile and lift my hair off my shoulders, offering You my neck.
Knowing that this is right, You are the One for me.
 I wait breathing quick and shallow. 
You just stand there watching me and my reactions to you,enjoying the moment.
In this stillness you finealy speak.
 There's my good girl.
 I blink a tear trickling down my cheek,showing I'm not quite as brave as I seem.
You reach out ..hand softly caressing my neck, I try to steady myself.
Finally I feel it against my skin, I hear the lock click shut.
Hear your whispered word...
Mine.

Comments