These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

Ohai sugar cookies!  Even da flu can't keep the princess brat from bringing you some hot newness!  Latreia has come out with some dahling new boots and I just had to share.  Nothing makes a girl feel better than a new pair of shoes!  Of course me being me I had to do something a little quirky and pair them with this super cute school girl outfit from [Monso]!  This hot little number comes with a hud that allows you to change the color and pattern of all the pieces so you get a buncha outfits all in one *insert happy girlie squeals* Now toddle off to get this awesomeness!
Happy shoppin! 
Kaileebaby aka Princess Brat <3

The dish on da stuffs:
Hair: Magika ~ Visit
Skin: Illusory~ Love/Milk (Store gone but keep checking Auxiliary)
Top,vest,tie, skirt: [monso] ~ My School Look - SVS
Boots: ::Latreia Foot Fashion:: ~ Tiffany - Dkbrown


Comments

  1. Made for walking, yes. Just not for very long or very far. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment