Pink, is my new obsession

Yesterday started the Pink Fusion Hunt :3
Its the newest hunt from Depraved Nation
I love Pink.  Its one of my dark secrets... well I guess its not much of a secret now ;)

This hunt is not free.  Each prize is 5L but the website has previews of the prizes so you can get a peek before you buy.

Here are some of my favorite finds:



 Just in time for easter is this Pink Bunny Mask
Prize from G O L A Industries

Next up is this corset skirt combo from Plastik
Complete with Tango Appliers \0/

Ducknipple is one of my all time favorite stores in SL
And this top is their prize.
The jeans are a brand new release from {Necrotica}
Not free but are sooooo freaking cute

Last but not least, this adorable tube top and skirt combo.
The outfit was the hunt prize from .: Somnia :.

All info on the hunt can be found here.

Happy Hunting! 

xoxoxoxox - Savvy




Comments