Humpday Hunting

I get bored sometimes in SL.
It is rare, but it happens.
Usually when the playhouse is empty... friends are all in bed...
So I browse through hunts.
I found the Three Moons Hunt today.
Its only till the end of the  month so you will have to hurry if you want to do it.
Now normally, I don't find many Gorean outfits that suit my tastes, but this hunt had a few little gems in it. :3

 Skin is from: Ab.Fab SKins
Outfit is from: Chained Desires

This camisk is from: Runaway Designs

This multicolored camisk can be found at: Slutwear by Lexi

Last but not least, a pole with this awesome pose in it.
Look for it at: Trident

All information on the hunt can be found HERE
Plenty of more stores, prizes. 
And it's all FREE!  Yipee!

xoxoxox - Savvy

P.s.  The tragedy in Boston was horrible.  My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families as well as the ones investigating to see who committed this heinous crime.







Comments