I'm Here for the Party!

Gooood Morning Bloggeroos!  Its Saturday and that means its time to par-teh!  *throws her hands up raise the roof style*  Once again I have some new hotness from one of my favorite stores.  That's right...you guys know me well...D-Style has done her thing once again!  Commin at cha live and in living color the Clubber Dress.  I loves me some retro and this has the most adorable go go girl feel to it.  Pair it up with a ka-yoot pair of thigh high boots and you are ready to boogie the night away!

There are about 12 different colors and patterns to choose from
Mind blown!!
Anywho...take a train, bus, limo, scooter.  I don't care how you get there just get there if you can!

Dress:  D-Style - Clubber Dress 
Hair:  [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Light Blonde
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Tokyo Tears

Love ya, mean it ~ Kaileebaby


Comments