Hereeee comes Under Dog!

 Hi there my sweet crumpets ❤ Sorry no cape or super hero stuffs today!  I am however flying in quickly from my whirlwind life to show you some absolutely dahling must haves!  First I want to wave and blow sugar cookie kisses to our newest sponsor [Under Dogs]!  They have the most adorable things and I'll be giving you little teases of them over the next couple of days.  Second, lots and lots of squishes and lovins to D-Style. As always kyootness abounds with them and today is no exception!  Now on to the goodies before I fly off to save the world (or dominate it one cookie at a time).  I haven't decided yet...


Bow:  [Crash Republic] Kawaii Bows - black

Makeup:  {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!  Lipgloss/Teeth/Eyeshadow

Hair:  >TRUTH< Odette -  light blondes
(New location coming soon check Truth Hawks profile for most up-to-date location!)

Necklace:  :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set

Top:  [UD] - Katie Top - Pink Squiggles (Bag)

Pants:  D-Style - Janice Pants Blue Striped




Outfit:  D-Style - Lavena Isenia Light Denim

Now go get your shop on!
Kaileebaby aka Supa Dolly!

Comments