Top of the world

Life is good lately.
Like really really good.
Problem is, I've been so busy I can't seem to blog when I need to!
BUT
I found time today!  Yay me!
Hehehe. 
Ember showed you some newness from 20.FIVE (< mp link to the store)
I found a few new things I wanted to show off too!
All the dresses from 20.FIVE come with a hud with 5 different patterns to pick from.
Its like 5 dresses in one!

 The Belli Dress is perfect for summer.  The way it hangs on your body makes it a good choice for the beach!

I like the Ruffled Tubedress because it's simple and very pretty.
Plus it's a go-to for those last minute party invites!

The Isa Dress is a good addition to your closet.
Another good party dress that you can color coordinate to match the theme!

On a different note...
Depraved Nation is hosting a block party!
Tons of designers are putting items out exclusively for it.
Info on the party is HERE
Ducknipple is contributing a dress and boots!
The Dress comes in 4 individual colors, and the boots have 6 different patterns you can buy.
Hope to see you there!

xoxoxox - Savvy
 

Comments