Pork chops keep falling on my head

Ohai my lovlies!  I have another bloggie for you today .  I know right?  I promise its not going to snow or something I'm just SUPER excited about all the stuffs!  Oh and the things!  and and and the doodads!  So I just have to share wif you, my closest friends more super kyootness from the Funny Puppet Fair!

Coming up fast and furious as one of my fav stores is { d o l l l e* }.  She has an awesome eclectic style and I ❤ her muchness. You can go from cute and casual to something more whimsical like today.  A store you for sure have to put on your fave flave list!  Next up: .:Evilkyoot:. a new store I discoved through the Funny Puppet Fair and omg they really do have sinfully cute stuffs! Oh and Last but certainly not least comes Le Poppycock with the most awesome store name EVAR! So...take a gander at the goodies and then go shop till you drop!

Just the facts, Ma'am

Umbrella:  Le Poppycock *Parasol*  (Funny Puppet Fair 2013)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - Dreaming girl (FPF 2013)

Shoes:  .:Evilkyoot:. Ballarina shoe (part of Ballarina outfit)  (FPF 2013)

Outfit:  {dollle*} 049 Wave Ruffle Fancy Outfit - BlueRed  (FPF 2013)

Porkchops:  Ohmai - !O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Original] A, B & D   (The Arcade Gacha Event - June round)

Until next time ~ Lots of squishes!
Kaileebaby


Comments