I'm late! I'm late!!!

Omg.  This weekend was 2 parts insane, mixed with a dash of love, a cup of hubby time, and a pinch of OMGWTF.
BUT, better late than never no?
I was going through the Porch Sale going on at the KaTnipZ Wonderland Sim.

Most designers there have at least one item out for 50% off to celebrate the opening of the sim.
A lot of have 2 or more!
But... I had to show case some of the most super awesome wonderland themed items I seen.




 !Almost Wonderland! has the two chandeliers and card table out as their porch sale item.
Their furniture was so great I had to build a room to show off the Wonderland goodness of it!

[ToXiC HiGh] has this perfect little Alice number out.
A mesh Alice Dress with shoes included :D

Now I'm off to find my way out of the Rabbit Hole.. So hurry over to the KaTnipZ Wonderland Sim to grab up your own deals before the sale is over!!


xoxoxox- Savvy


Comments