Love Donna Flora With Masoom And Some Must Have Jewelry.


By now you should all know about this event. 
If by chance you are like me and live under a rock... 
You can look at Caiti's post 
Thank you Caiti for your informative post and welcome to the team!!



Like my Bling? OK, No they don't really bling ( Thank god)
This Jewelry set called Marvel is from a new to me store called  Wertina.
I wandered in and fell in love.
Checked their MP and WOW the prices are LOW!
Find them on Marketplace Here


Now Have you been to the Love Donna Flora event? 
Maybe taken Caiti's subliminal messages and added to your shoe collection?
Well now go back and get this.. This Gown (Lilith) is Masoom's addition to the event. I love the way she has textured this, really rich and a few ways to wear it.
Find it Here
Happy shopping, Emmy. xoxo.

What I'm trussed up in.

Hair - Truth - Past group gift. ( Sorry I don't own many updoos)
Skin - Snow Rabit - Nea.
Jewelry - Wertina  - Marvel
Gown - Masoom -Lilith

Comments