Adults are obsolete children.

That is so true isn't it?
At least for most adults I know.
Second life is such a wonderful platform to explore that statement.
As a friend put it, I play 'Barbie' a LOT.
Constantly dressing, and redressing my avatar.
And I love it!  I mean its a lot easier than owning a bunch of dolls.
And the clothing is more fabulous than even Barbie could dream up ;)
Anyways, enough rambling from me :3
Zaara is having a half-off sale until September 3rd.
Her store was one of the first stores I ever owned that wasn't a freebie hehe
I popped over to check out her store after seeing the notice about the sale, and her mesh is just as gorgeous as her layer/prim clothing is!

Hair:  TRUTH Mena -  reds
Dress:  Zaara : [Mesh] Runa knotted dress *fuschia*
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Flora

Hair:  Magika [02] Give
Dress: Zaara : [Mesh] Aamani wrap dress *print-sorbet*
Shoes:  [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection

Hurry over to Zaara before her sale is up!
See!  I really do love playing dress up *giggles*
Now I'm off to do some more shopping!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments