Azul Fabulousity!

Hello, darlings! I'm on a roll, bringing you more exciting news about great deals going on in the shopping world!

Anyone who knows me even a little bit, knows how fond I am of formal wear. I DJ a weekly formal event at a private club, just for the chance to show off my hundreds of dresses(seriously, I think I have around 200 gowns, and that's just a rough estimate, most likely more than that), and my absolute favorite store for my formal wants and desires is called Azul! Every woman in SL should own at least one of Mami Jewell's stunning creations, I think. She is the leading designer for Miss Virtual World, and her pieces are definately eyecatching, both on the runway and off.

Pow...definately showstopping!!

Now, the reason behind my Azul gushing is simple: Saaaale time!!! Azul is doing a complete re-design of her store, and so she is celebrating by having a summer sale!! From August 2nd until the 30th, there is a specific group of dress colors put on sale for 50% off the selling price(this also includes her wedding gowns and Miss Virtual World designs too). How exciting!! Do love! So if you're looking for something to make a statement at the next formal event, feel free to stop on by this store and get your shop on!



Sale details:
 Round1 Aug 2 – 9: Blue, Green, Jade
 Round2 Aug 9 – 16: Red, Orange, Yellow, Catseye, Brown, Gold, Topaz, Amber
 Round3 Aug 16 – 23: Coral, Nude, Beige, Sand, Pink, Ruby, Sakura, Purple, Sugilite(going on now!) 
 Round4 Aug 23 – 30: White, Black, Noir, Silver, Champagne(perfect time to grab a wedding gown!)

Happy shopping, ladies!!!
~Caiti

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: >Truth< Portia - Blood(roots version)
Jewelry: [~Lazuri~] - Delia Complete Set(past group gift, available in store)
Dress: -Azul- "Linda" in Sapphire(Dress is no longer available)
Shoes: [Gos] Lauren d'Orsay in Silver(available at FaMESHed)

Comments