Get By With a Little Help From My...Sistah!!!

*giggles* You'll understand what my title means in a few, my dears.

Hey there everyone, Caiti here, ready to serve up some sizzlin hot stuff from across the grid! First up: Sugar Mesh Apparel has released a new line of shirts, that go perfectly with her Vintage Pencil Skirts, called the Miss Isabella! Super adorable, I can't get over how sweetly sexy this top is. You get a pleasing amount of cleavage showing(enough to be sexy but still classy...this girl doesn't do trashy, nosiree), and the barest hint of a midriff peeking through. So cute! This top was released in a whopping 44 different colors, so you're bound to find a pattern that calls to you!
Rawr! Sexy and vintage!

So...not only did Sugar release new tops today, but Gospel Voom released a new shoe! Oh em gee!! So of course...as soon as the sim opened for the release, I rushed over and bought four colors, right off the bat. I fought the lag and stood on a bunch of girls' heads while doing it, but...they should have moved. Just sayin. 
This shoe is called the Paris Peep Toe, and it's really something that I have never seen done in SL before, much less RL. It looks like a regular peep-toe pump, but...if you look closely, the peep toe is heart-shaped. *squeals* 

Now, the reason for my post title is simple: This shoe was released in two seperate packs, the Satin pack and the Patent pack. You can also wear this shoe as a pump or as a slingback. So...since it's so diverse, I decided to recruit my sister for help to show these puppies off! She snagged a pair of the Satin pack, and is wearing them with the slingback version shown, while I had to have...both fatpacks. Yep. Caiti the shoe slut strikes again.

Aww...aren't we cute? Meet my sassyface, Amaya Scarbridge-Diavolo!
**Shameless plug time: She is the brilliant mind behind my personal shape, and her own...and my husband's...and a few others' on the grid. If you are looking for a shape, any kind of shape...drop her a message inworld(amaya.scarbridge) and she will do her best to help you get the perfect look that you want. I mean, hello...she is the one responsible for my shape. I would never trust another person to do what she does. She's just wicked brilliant with the sliders.

...and meet our shoes. She's wearing the slingback version in satin, my shoes are the patent pumps.


And also...can I just say that Gos has the best customer service in SL that I have had the pleasure of coming across? I was greedy earlier and I bought 4 pairs, instead of waiting to just buy the fatpack of the Patents, and when I realized that I wanted to pick up the fatpack and was lamenting about it a little in the group, the store manager dropped me an IM and suggested that I send my transaction history to Gospel(who asked me to call him Gos when I spoke to him, so sweet), and we would figure out something. He ended up having me buy the fatpack and reimbursed me for the four pairs that I bought before. What an amazing creator. He will always and forever have my patronage!!! 

So what are you waiting for? Get your fine bootays over to Sugar to pick up all of the things, and then bop on over to Gos to snag at least one pair of these fabulous shoes!
~Caiti

What We Are Wearing:
On Amaya:
Hair: >Truth< Pandora - Burgundy
Skin: *League* Skin Isla Sunkissed - Natural- Worn w/red brows tattoo layer
Shape: Custom, made by her
Earrings&Necklace: Donna Flora NY Spring Set
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer on Marketplace Monaco Nights Bracelet(colored gold)
Dress: Schadenfreude Eula Dress in Bisque
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Nude Satin(shown in slingback version)

On Caiti:
Hair: >Truth< Bobbie - Reds05
Shape: Custom, made by Amaya Scarbridge
Glasses: =MODA= Studded Pin-Up Glasses w/Hud
Earrings: Donna Flora - Adele - Onix set
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Kos Group 3 - Silver - R
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow - Small - R
Top:  SUGAR Miss Isabella Top Boxed #9
Skirt: Sugar Vintage Pencil Skirt - Black
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Patent Collection(Colored black, pumps version shown)




Comments