Get ready for the weekend.

I, for one, am super glad this week is over.
I plan on kicking back and taking it easy this weekend, at least rl.
SL is another story.
I have a full roster this weekend in the great land of secondlife.
So, when I heard about coldLogic's sale, I went over, and spent my weekly allotment for clothes.
I may have spent the next two weeks actually >.>
This is one of my favorite stores in SL.
Information on the sale can be found on their blog HERE.
On to the goods!

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sarah Mesh Hair - Reds Pack @ Fameshed
Top:  coldLogic top - tallen.quantum pack
Skirt:  coldLogic skirt - braye.quantum pack
Shoes:  [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black

Hair:  .ploom. Nicola - Reds
Dress:  coldLogic dress - withey.crimson
Shoes:  N-core LULU "Group Gift 2013"

Hair:  >TRUTH< Nadia -  reds
Dress:  coldLogic dress - lalonde.onyx
[Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection

Now you ONLY have until Sunday to take advantage of this offer.
Everything in coldLogic's mainstore is 50% off.
So hurry over and stock your closet!

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments

  1. Phew, I'm so glad you got that posted!! I completely forgot about blogging this one, great work Savvy!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment