I believe I can fly!

 Big squishes to all you sexy dolls out there!  Today's blog is brought to you in honor of my brand new superfantabulous supergirl shirt from Rotten Defiance!  I was feeling especially accomplished this morning and thought my new shirt would be fitting.  Also adorable things from Acid Lily, D-Style, Envious, Gang/Cold and and and...omgosh!  There is oh so much stuff going on and so many goodies to share I'll spare you my words and let you feast your eyes on new hotness!



Look 1:

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lyma -  variety
Horns:  *~*Cernwn Horns
Goggles:  <PS> Star Gazer Goggles**
Skin:  Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose *natural*
Lips:  [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
Top:  [*RD*]*Super Girl Shirt-Black & Pink* (With Lola Tango applier) (NEW!)
pants:  alterego} glowing - jeans (part of an outfit)
legs:  :.Envious.: Boyfriend Spats (NEW!)

*NOTE*  Both the goggles and the horns were purchased on marketplace eons ago and there are no LM's in the folders.  I tried to find them again but couldn't.  If anyone has a slurl I will gladly add them to this post!




Look 2:

Dress:  Kaithleen's Happy Striped Dress - Purple
Bag:  Reila::: Mesh Bag (red)
Background:  even.flow - Rug-O-Rama Gacha - Love, Unicorn

*All these items above can be found at Acid Lily!



Look 3:

Hair:  [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair/Naturals
Crown:  -LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Pastel Pack
Skin:  Essences - Clover COLD *sunkissed*
Dress:  D-Style - Illution/Rain (NEW!)
Shoes:  [Gang/Cold] Prototype v.2 - Teal (NEW!)
Nails:  ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3 BY JAMMAN 



Comments