I solemnly swear I'm up to no good!

I'm innocent I tell ya!  Innocent!  *points to pic down below*  Thanks to some awesome stores I now proof!   I've been feeling especially cheeky today and I guess my outfit shows it  but guess what?  I don't care...I love it! (Now you will have that song  running through your head the rest of the day like me bwaaahaaahaaa!)

So...enough silliness lets get on to the serious business of fashion and shopping!  What all do I have for you today? Here's some highlights: First of all  Remarkable Oblivion - can I just say you ROCK super super hard and from this point on you are my squishie!  I also have my always go to store NS who has such an eclectic taste that I'm never bored and always surprised. Ohhh...and *sighs a happy sigh*  DRBC.  As if she wasn't already awesome Delirium Sol has become even more so!  We already know her fantastic rockabilly/dead doll/psychobilly line of clothes but she also has a dahling line that is a little softer called Sweet Tart.

Finally I just have to talk a little about my new skin.  Most of the folks that know me can tell you I've been on a quest to find the perfect ethnic skin.  I'm what my hubby calls a cinnamon girl but its not always easy finding a darker skin that I just fall in love with.  Enter Glance!  Let's just say I walked in the door of her store and immediately started making grabby hands all over the place.  I'm so in love with this skin that I settled on (and so is my hubby)  It will definitely be on repeat for a long time to come so get used to it! *giggles*



Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lyma -  variety NEW!
Halo:  RO - Homemade Halo - { Mes Brics a Bracs } Event
Tattoo:  [White~Widow] Kundun
Bracelet:  _CandyDoll_ Mustache Cherry Bracelet - { Mes Brics a Bracs } Event
Shirt:  NS:: Mesh Wings Top (HUD)
(7 super cutes designs in the hud!)
Skirt:  *Milk* My Pleated Skirt


Hair:  Magika - Visit
Dress:  Sweet Tart by DRBC -:Sweet Tart: (Cherry Baby) Drusilla Dress w/ Tango Applier (NEW!)
Jewelry:  :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set



Skin:  *Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Machine
Lashes:  Gaeline Creations ~*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

Comments