Lollipop Girl

What's shakin' hep cats and chilled chicks?  Hope you all had an awesome week.  Mine was superfantabulous except I seem to have lost my lollipop some place.  Have any of you seen it?  Sighs...well anyway to console myself from my lolli loss I decided to take a lil shopping trip!  I found all kinds of sa-weet goodies to share with you.  So have a seat dolls and get a load of all this loot!  I'm off now to see if I can find that sucker...where is that thing??





Outfit #1

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Andrea Mesh Hair 

Collar:  [R3] Jasmine Collar [V1]  *comes with awesome color change hud!*

Dress/stockings/shoes :  :FY: Sugar Rush Outfit (with Lolas Tango applier)

Outfit #2

Hair:  ICONIC CONTESSA MONO

Dress:  .::Vivid::. Sexy Wench - With Texture HUD  (available at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Outfit # 3

Hair:  !lamb. Blue Monday (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack

Dress:  SUGAR Vintage Vixen Pinup Dress RED POLKADOTS BLACK TRIM 

As always keep rockin dolls and stay sweet!
Kaileebaby







Comments