Moar tatas in wonderland

There are so many wonderful gifts in the Alice in Boobieland Hunt.
I had to showcase a couple more.
Seriously, if you have lolas, or even if you don't, head over and grab some of these adorable outfits.
5L for boobie friendly clothing!
And even if you don't wear them or (like me) SL has decided you can't attach things, the outfits still work for you!

Outfit:  AIB Hunt ...:KnocKeRs::.. Alice Dress @ KaNipZ Wonderland Sim
(This outfit includes the purse, hat, dress, and gloves!)
 Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds

Outfit:  pure perfection - Alice in Boobieland Hunt gift @ KaNipZ Wonderland Sim
(Outfit comes with the pasties, hat, corset, skirt and stockings)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds  

No, the hunt items aren't free, but still 5L is a steal for tango friendly items.
Both of these come with Tango appliers but SL wasn't cooperating with me when I tried to use my lolas today.
I took the pictures at The Trace.
They recently redone their sim so you should head over and check it out.
More hunt prizes are HERE

Happy hunting!
xoxoxoxox - Savvy

Comments