Ooh, la-la...Much Vintage Love!

Hello, lovelies! Its your lovely Nurse Caiti, here with a double shot of deliciousness for you today!!

So I want to start today's post with a biiig thank you to the creator of =MODA=, who saw my last post about her gorgeous dress which you can read about here, and invited me to blog for her store! Thank you so much, Eon! Ladies, if you're looking for clothing made for chicks with curves, look no further than her store...she does such incredible work, and I barely have to adjust my body in any of her mesh. She also designs clothing for the girls who love to wear their Lolas, so don't be put off by her store, skip on over! She also designs beautiful makeups, skins, and menswear, and she whispered in my ear about how she's working on hair, as well! *faints* She sold me on the makeup, honestly. :P

My outfits for this post were inspired by a surprise rezz-day party that I was asked to DJ for, for our very own Kaileebaby! One of her favorite event themes is Pin-up, and when her husband and I settled on the theme, I knew...I had to check out =Moda= because I wanted a specific look...and I was very happy with what I found. After the party, I decided that I still wanted to keep a nod to the vintage, so I went rummaging in my closet and found a very sexy and slinky dress from Sugar...another store that I absolutely adore. Heh, that rhymes...
Without further ado, I give you...my stuff!

=MODA= deliciousness!

Sugar Sexiness!


So go, shop, and be happy!!! *sticks the needle full of fashion awesomeness into your arms and shoos you off*
~Caiti

What I'm Wearing:
Photo 1
Hair: >Truth< Sadie - Reds05
Glasses: =MODA= Studded Pin-Up Glasses w/HUD
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Voodoo Rocker - Skull Heart
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow - Large
Tattoos: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Cupcake Tattoo(Full Body), Thigh Flower Tattoo(shown on right thigh), -LB- Bow Tattoos(shown on backs of thighs)
Top: =MODA= Rebecca Ruffle Top Fatpack - White (Worn with Lola Tangos, appliers are available)
Bottoms: =MODA= Farrah Hot Pants Fatpack - Black
Shoes: [Diktator]- DARE - Horseshoe Sandals - Fatpack(Black&White shown)
Poses Used: Diesel Works MoMo 22, MoMo II - 8

Photo 2
Hair: >Truth< Delta - Reds05
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Florentine Lover's(available @ Collabor88)
Dress: Sugar Mesh Apparel - Chained Mini Dress #8(red w/black polkadots)
Shoes: [Diktator]- DARE - Hoseshoe Sandals - Fatpack(Black shown)
Poses Used: Glitterati on the Marketplace Backed Up - 6, Boobalicious 2

Comments