So much newness, omgahs!!!

Hello, Dolls! It's me, Caiti, free from the evil clutches of RL(for now), here to give you all of the best and yummy stuff on the grid! 

So first off, I am so happy to announce that Sugar Mesh Apparel, =Moda= Designs, ColdLogic AND N-core ALL released newness, within 36 hours of eachother!! Needless to say I've been a busy dolly, running around from store to store, lugging all of my purchases home, and then trying them all on :3

Sooo, without further ado...the stuff and thaaaaangs(I am totally missing The Walking Dead, by the way, le sigh...)


Sugar Falta has been churning out the new releases, and I've barely been able to keep up! I am in absolute love with this fun and funky end-of-summer dress, and it's so sexy and casual. She released it in 14 different colors, and all of them are so fun! Rush your hot selves down to pick up one(or more) of these fabulous dresses!

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: >Truth< Tymber - Blood
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer on the Marketplace - Florentine Lover's(available at Collabor88)
Dress: Sugar Mesh Apparel Lolas Loose Minidress - Spring Plaid *NEW*
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique Eva Slingbacks - Classic Collection(Red Satin pictured)


Okay, so that was sweet and cutesy, right? Well, I have more where that came from, but before you get to see sweet, you get to see some sexalicious and bootyliciousness(I don't know if this is a word yet, but I'm totally making it one. COPYRIGHTED!!), all thanks to Moda Designs!! Eon released a very sexy high-waisted capri pant set at the Black Fair, called Anita...and those pants...oooh gurl. They were first released in prints, and there are so many adorable options...but she's outdone herself and created a solid color pack as well! These pants. Oh my god. I have my moments of vanity, but when I'm wearing these pants...I can't stop looking at my wonderful assets. I'm a curvy girl already in SL, but these pants just accentuate my curves and make me look juicy and delicious. Moda Designs is amazing anyway, because she caters to the girls who want to look like real women. She has three clothing sizes that are exclusive to Moda only, and she also creates tops that are Lola's Tango friendly. Mee-yow!! Take a look at these amaaazing things!

Juicy booty. Nuff said.

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: [LeLutka] Bouffant - Jessica(colored darker red)
Sunglasses: >>Kazza<< Sun Glasses(past group gift)
Posture Collar: Luck, Inc. Bound Collar - White
Top: =MODA= Designs Tiffani Tube Top Fatpack - White shown w/Tango Appliers
Capris: =MODA= Designs Anita Pin Up Capris(Colors) - 15 colors included, changable via a HUD, and 4 belt colors to choose from! *NEW*
Shoes: [Diktator] - Envy Baroque Heels - Fatpack(Pink&White worn)


So I'm totally going to sandwich the sexy juicy bootylicous look with two adorably sweet looks...just because I'm a bau5 like that. ColdLogic released four new dresses yesterday, and I HAD to have two styles of them!! On top of that...N-core(my first true shoe love) released a mesh peeptoe wedge!! AAAAHHH!!!! So much amazingness in one outfit, I can't even handle it!!  I love the classy chic-ness that coldLogic brings to the table, and I have been a faithful shopper there since the store opened. They truly are one of the top mesh designers of SL, and they deserve that top slot. The Roberts dress is a diagonal-and-horizontal striped dress that comes in four different fun colors, with the option to wear the dress in two styles...with or without a cute jacket! And N-core...oh, Nuria...how I love thee. N-core has been doing some amazing things with mesh shoes, and this shoe definately lives up to the standards that were set by her other mesh releases! An adorable wedge base that can be colored to three different tones, and the actual shoe has a whopping 16 colors that you can choose from, including two floral prints! The shoe itself is able to change one color, and you can also change the color of the bow. Sooo awesome, and so very versatile! I needed an outfit to wear on a late-night random outing with my SL dad, nieces and nephew, and this was perfect.

le sigh...so gorgeous!! :3

What I'm Wearing:
Left&Right Images:
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Vanessa" Red 5
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Love Hearts - Silver
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Titania's Heart - Short
Dress: coldLogic Combo - Roberts Quantum Pack(Berry shown) *NEW*
Jacket: coldLogic Roberts - Berry *NEW*
Shoes: N-core Ibiza "FatPack 16 Colors" *NEW*

Center Image:
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lala" Red 5
Jewelry: Cae :: Cupcake :: Ensemble [bagged]
Dress: coldLogic - Roberts Quantum Pack(Berry shown) *NEW*
Shoes: N-core Ibiza "FatPack 16 Colors" *NEW*


I hope this lengthy post makes up for the fact that RL work has kept me away from you beautiful dolls!!! Happy shopping, ladies!! :D

~Caiti







Comments