Sugar-y Sweet Vintage Galore!

Hello, my lovelies!!! 
I do apologise for my absence...I started work in the reals last week, so I've been trying to get my online times and my RL times balanced out, and I think I ALMOST have it now...so woohoo!! 

But enough about me...let me tell you about some of this wonderful newness!

I was recently added to the blogger roll for SUGAR Mesh Apparel, a store that caters to those lovely ladies who adore the more vintage look(like me!!!), and the creator always puts out such amazing things that I always make grabby hands for...so being a blogger for her store is like a dream come true for me. I squee'd out loud when I got accepted!! 

Soo...all this week she put out gorgy clothes(some of which Kaileebaby will be sharing with you later this week), and there were three outfits in particular that stuck out to me. Without further ado, here they are!! 


                                     Up first: the Taylor Dress!!

This dress came out in 21 lovely patterns, but this pattern in particular is my favorite. I love a good floral print, and I love the color purple(it helps that it's my hubby's favorite color on me too), and I love the details on the sleeves!! So cute!
This is the close-up of my jewelry, because it's just cute. And it's from Donna Flora, so win for me!


Up next: the Foxy Dress!

This dress came out in 24 patterns, and to me, it's just the perfect summery dress. I love love love polka dots, and this is a gorgeous turquoise color!! You could dress it up with an adorable updo and some great statement jewelry, or you could dress it down with some summery heels and jewelry.
Maxi Gossamer is a great casual jewelry place, and it's a go-to store for casual for me!

Last but certainly not least...the Vintage Pencil Skirt! 

I can totally tell that this skirt is going to quickly become a staple clothing item in my life. I love the bit of high-waistedness in the skirt, I love the little belt...and I fell in instant love with this pattern!! I've become obsessed with dressforms, my office is decorated with some, and when I saw this pattern, I almost fell out of my chair from excitement!! The jewelry is another set from Donna Flora. I've totally been on a Donna Flora kick recently too, I'm loving it. 


I hope you all enjoyed my post, and I do apologise for not posting for almost a week! *giggles*  Happy shopping!!
~Caiti


What I'm Wearing!

Outfit 1:
Dress: SUGAR Taylor Dress 21
Hair: [e] Charmed - Red 10(tinted darker red)
Jewelry: Donna Flora - Folia
Shoes: N-core Etoile "Black"
(Side note: Elikatira is STILL having her hair sale!! 75L for hair packs!!)

Outfit 2:
SUGAR Foxy Dress 18
Hair: [LeLutka] Ariel - Jessica(tinted darker red)
Longer Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Zodiac - Aries Short2 Silver
Shorter Necklace: Heart Jewelled - Short Silver&Black Diamonds
Earrings: Voodoo Rocker - Skull Heart
Bracelet: Kos Group 3
Shoes: [Gos] Lauren d'Orsay - Jewel Collection(Black Satin shown)

Outfit 3:
Top: [Pink]Outfitters Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse(black)
Skirt: SUGAR Vintage Pencil Skirt 8
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria - Dark Flame
Jewelry: Donna Flora - Princess
Shoes: N-core Lulu "Pink" (Vintage Fair 2012 exclusive, not available in store)



PS - A HUGE thank-you goes out to Dita Lamour for our new logo!! You rock toesocks, sweetie!! <3







Comments