Sweet Cheeks


Hiya dolls!  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!  Everything is coming up retro and this rocker doll is in fashion heaven!  Its been a pretty lazy weekend so I was a naughty girl and sat around in my skivvies but shhh don't tell anyone I'm gonna give you a peek! *giggles*

Sugar came out with the most dahling little frilly panties and I had to show them off !  They are the perfect thing for a doll sitting at home waiting for her guy.  I thought they would look super cute with this little top that I found at Red Mint. The perfect hair, adorable shoes and don't forget the glasses.  After all...men ALWAYS make passes at girls who wear glasses!



The skinny on the goods:

Hair:  ..::KnocKeRs::..Vintage Victory Hair(Platinum)

Glasses:  =MODA= STUDDED PIN UP GLASSES WITH HUD

Top:  (red)Mint~(Dwindle)Top ~ No.08 (Mesh)

Bottom:  SUGAR Frilly Panties

Shoes:  KIKI Designs-Coqueta Platform Open toe RED

Until later ~ Keep rockin and shoppin!
Kaileebaby

Comments