Tear you apart

I woke up this morning with that song in my head.
I don't know why, but I'm blaming the fact that I fell asleep listening to House for it :3
So with that song playing over and over, I decided to head over to DuckNipple and see if they had anything new.
I found awesome stuffs!

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Matchgirl Mesh Hair - Reds Pack
Top:  Ducknipple Mesh: TheTank w HUD
Pants:  Ducknipple Mesh: Camo Capris w HUD
Shoes:  Ducknipple Mesh: Rambo - Unisex Boots w HUD
(As always, Ducknipple's stuff comes with awesome huds so you really get like 6 pairs of pants or shoes or shirts in one!)

I feel so badass in this outfit :3
Then thanks to Caiti, I headed over to the Black Fair and grabbed a free pair of earrings.
 They are MOUSTACHES!!!
(totally keep pronouncing that as moose-stash)
The PP- Black Moustache Studd  Earrings - Gold are a freebie at the Black Fair so hurry over.

Tis all from me today!
xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments