Baby got back

Guess what my darling dolls...I like big butts and I can not lie!  Word is all over the streets about the new Phat Azz bum the latest body mod item on the grid.  If you read the blogs, facebook, plurk and all the other social media sites you will know there is lots of talk about it.  People  have been very verbal on both sides about their like and dislike of it and that's ok.  I happen to like the extra curves I get and while I won't be wearing it on a daily basis I know several outfits that I will be wearing occasionally to display my new assets!  Quite a few designers have come out with appliers for it in the just short 7 days its been out and there are more clothing and skin creators (including  MODA, Glam Affair, Belleza and Essences!) that have appliers in the works.    I'll have more information for you as I hear about it.  Until then take a gander at my goodies (I mean the clothes you silly!) and  as always get out there and get some shopping therapy!

L.A. face

 with a Oakland booty!

All the deets:

Hair:  ICONIC KATRINA  CAFES LIMITED EDITION

Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 01

Jacket:  D-Style - Izara Jacket Grunge w.HUD

Body Suit:  :: Miss Canning :: [Erika Jumpsuit] 6 Colors+ Tangos+ Phat Azz

boots:  : Miss Canning :: [ Divine Wedge Boots] 8 Colors HUD!

Clutch:  [Gang/Cold] Brocadia Clutch - Sin

Enhancements:  *Luck Inc.* Phat Azz
                                 Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 



Comments