Clothes, and shoes, and boots, OH MY!


I had a great weekend :3
It was just one of the more wonderful couple of days I've had this year.
So understandably I was grouchy about Monday coming around.
But I logged on, and was slammed with all sorts of newness!
So I have a rather large post lined up for you today <3



 Hair:  Tameless Hair Deanne
Outfit:  SLX Outfit Betty - FULL outfit including shoes, accessories, handbag, jeans and top!

 Hair:  (r)M ~ c o l o u r ( D e m o ) ( r e d s ) - Free Wearable Demo
Outfit:  SLX Outfit Autumn '13 (Again, full outfit.  Boots, dress, accessories all included!)


Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" @ The Arcade
Dress:  DN Mesh: Snooze @ Ducknipple
Boots:  DN Mesh: Charlie @ Ducknipple



 Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Pancake @ The Arcade
(Modded to the current red color)
Dress: DN Mesh: Sloerie @ Ducknipple
Boots:  DN Mesh: Lonka  @ Ducknipple 
(To quote Ember on the boots:  "These are right fucking sexy")

See!  Lots and lots of new stuff!  Sexy stuff, retro stuff, sweet stuff!
Arcade is still going on btw... I've been threatened with Gatcha Rehab... >.>

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments