I'm Every Woman!


Throughout the past week life has tried to come at me hard and challenged me.  I've had the flu. my hubby had a serious health issue to deal with and all sorts of other things came at me left and right.  I had a secret though and that is: Although I be but little I am fierce!  I am every woman and I used every power that I have within me over the last 7 days+ to fight back against all the "baddies" that came at me and I'm still smilin and stylin in the end!

I kicked the flu's butt, Hubby is feeling better and mending and I told drama "I ain't got time fo' dat!"  The moral of the story?  We Rocker Dolls have the power within us to deal with all that life gives us and still look good!



Hair:  Magika [01] Early

Skin:  .Birdy. Ashley Skin ~Cafe~

Outfit:  ^v^DRBC^v^ Hardcore Harleyquinn Halloween Costume (includes: Nurse hat, Top, Bustier, shorts & boots.)   Mallet  & Mask NOT included)



Hair:  (r)M Hair No.12'13 ( g o l d e n B r o w n s ) 

Helmet & Gloves:  Ugly Duck - Evillast

Outfit:  [Gang/Cold] Edna Hybrid Red



Hair:  ICONIC CHAKA RELOADED REMY LIMITED EDITION

Skin:  {Meghindo's} ~ Beyonce ~ Re-up ~ Caramel Skin Tone ~

Dress:  Loordes of London-Pinjore Dress-Gold/Red W/Belt (SoHo Sample Sale) ONLY 69L!

Keep rockin dolls 
Kaileebaby



Comments