M&M's are good :3

It's been awhile but I am not dead!
Life is great and busy and full :D
I have two new fabulous dresses to show off!
One from Masoom and one from Maai!
M&M get it???
Now I want chocolate >.>
ANYWAYS, on to the goodehs.

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elaine -  reds
Dress: MAAI - " Madam Butterfly " mesh gown / Lolas / Red
Dress, hat, and the big butterfly on the hip!
This dress is so colorful and pretty and vibrant.

The second dress is from Masoom. ^.^
Its almost bridal-y (yes that's a word, at least it is for me!), but still is edgy enough to rock even if you aren't taking a trip down the aisle.

Hair:  Magika [02] Mint
Dress:  [[ Masoom ]] Elenora gown
Outfit includes the mesh dress, flexi skirt, jewelry, and stole.

Tis all for me today!  But I will be back soon!
xoxoxox - Savvy



Comments