Sugar and Spice...

...and oh, so much nice...

Hello, my darling dolls! It's me, Caiti, back again with some super deliciousness, just for you(well, for me...but also for you...)!

Sugar Falta is just amazing, sooo very much. She's so talented too. My closet is full to bursting with dresses, jeans, skirts, and tops all designed by her, and I get a little thrill of excitement every time I see something new released...so you can only imagine what went through my mind when I saw the new, sexy Helnith corset! This gorgeous corset is all kinds of sexy, clinging lovingly to your curves, enhancing the girls...with a touch of lace at the hips...it definitely caught the eye of my husband, so I snagged him and took a quick picture.

mmmm, that's nice...

My Daddy is so sexy. I love him so much, and he promised to do such naughty things to me this weekend in this very outfit, for putting it together...Anyways....

The corset comes in 14 different colors and patterns, so you're sure to find the perfect color and style for you! I paired this with garters and stockings from Blacklace(I don't own lingerie from anywhere else, Blacklace is all I need), slip on some sexy thigh-highs(THANK YOU BAX!!), and add a posture collar for the nod to D/s...and I call this outfit done!


Enjoy, ladies!!
~Caiti <3

What We're Wearing!
Aierwon Serrari:
Hair: [Burley] Sofian Black01
Tuxedo: Lapointe&Bastchild Mesh 2013 "Classic White Tuxedo" : Open
Shoes: NYU - Tux Loafers - White

Caitlin Mirabella(me!):
Hair: ::Exile:: Like Lovers Do: Blacks(Sin worn)
Posture Collar: << (red)Mint - Posture Collar > No.03
Corset: Sugar Mesh Apparel - Helnith Corset - Black Leather
Garters, Panties & Stockings: ~Blacklace~ Dazzling: Black Panties, Garter & Stocking Tops, Thigh High Stockings
Boots: Bax by Bax Coen - Regency Boots - Black Leather(Standard size worn)

Comments