We'll never be royals

Today's blog brought to you by another stuck in my head song!  I love the song but now it's on repeat in my mind and I can't shake it!  Some of the lyrics  however have  truth in my life.  While I may never be a true 'royal'  I live everyday like a princess.  To me being royal is a state of mind.  It's all about being fabulous dahling regardless of who you are!

Now on with today's show.  I have to tell you about this new project I'm involved in.  It's a relatively new event called The Kollective.  A whole fun, different and interesting take on events.  A blogger is paired up with a designer and together they come up with an idea to match the theme and the designer creates it!  Oh Em Gee it was so much fun.  My designer was Petunia908 Pinklady from Persnickity.  She makes cute decorations and builds houses and on top of that she just plain totally ROCKS!  You guys (well a lot of you anyway) know my love of cows but I think poor Pet thought I had lost it when I said that's what I wanted.  Being the trooper she is though she came up with the most adorable cows in all of SL!

I also have some sexy newness from NS Cuties Store, D-Style and more. So get ta looking and then go out and do some shopping so you can be royal too!


Cow Couple:  Persnickity - The Kollective 

-JoHaDeZ- Rustic Bench Set "Timeline" - The Kollective

House:  Shaedy Cabin - Blue Celebration 15li resizable [this is FREE!]

  
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type A)(Cat's eye)  (The Arcade-Sept. 2013 round)

Skin:  Essences ~ CHO TDRF 02 ~ lait  (TDR-Fusion)

Necklace:  {Sleepy Eddy} Posket Watch Necklace (Red) (The Arcade)

Dress:  NS:: New Sensation Dress


Hair:  `Tableau Vivant` Yazimoto - Spring 2

Decoration:  `Tableau Vivant` Yazimoto branch - Summer Rare  (hair and decoration The Arcade)

Top:  D-Style - Lilly Shoulder Blouse Blackw.HUD [hud changes words and pic on front of shirt]  

Skirt:  NS:: High Waist Skirt


Headphones:  NS:: Head phones Mesh (More Than Friends)

Ring:  NS::  Mesh Dark Ring (HUD) [hud changes colors of ring]

Bracelet:  FDD Dalila Bracelet Silver

Top : [R3] - Halter Top [V2]

Skirt:    [R3] Esme Belted Skirt [V1]

whew! That was a lot to take in!  Hope all enjoy your day.  In the meantime keep rockin dolls!
Kaileebaby



Comments