You're going to hear me roar!

I woke up today with a song in my head.
The past few days have been trying, for myself and people I consider friends.
While I was venting to someone, they told me when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
I however prefer Ron White's version... When life gives you lemons, find someone who has vodka, and have a party!
With a party in mind, I decided to blog 2 very different looks.
 
I went from a high fashion look from the Avenue Fashion Week thats perfect for a formal party to an every day look that is adorable, and great for a casual together with friends.

Masoom has this gorgeous, formal dress out at Fashion Week.
Hair: Magika [02] Mint
Dress:  [[ Masoom]]Veera for  Avenue fashion week ONLY @ Fashion Week
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Lauren d'Orsay - Truffle Collection

Hair:  eep . hair 012 . colors
(BTW, eep. is having a half off sale!  Head over and check it out!)
Dress: DuckNipple Mesh: Carla Dress w HUD
(the dress has like ... a bunch of combinations!  18 diff fabrics, 6 diff belt colors!)
Shoes: N-core Group Gift- CUORE "Pink Floral" (Mesh)
(N-core's group is now 50L to join, but these shoes are more than worth it, and N-core is always giving group gifts out!)

So here's toasting to a new and improved, better week!
Cheers!

xoxoxox - Savvy




Comments