Another blog titled Sweet.


I am really beginning to love October here in SL.
So many goodies for me to show you I can barely contain myself!!
As you can tell by my last photo hehe.
On to the sweetness.


 Oh how I drooled over this Sweet Princess dress and headband!!
Mine!!
Pairing them perfectly with my D!va Hair "Tina" in (Cat's eye)
& new [GOS]  Isabella shoes ♥ 
 Pose prop is from Glitteratti 


 I also discovered a new to me store called EhR.
I picked up this top and pretty much everything else in the place at their recent sale. Check them out!
Pairing that with my new Joie de Vivre  Skirt in Plum from Sassy! 
@ the She & Him event.
And yep you guessed it, More D!va hair!
This one is"Asami" (Cat's eye)
Pose Used is from Pin me up poses - Just me 1.
Info on the tatts below.


Oh hello nudist! Heehee.
I am showcasing Sassy!'s  Full body  Blossom tattoo.
 Available at the Body Mod Expo.
There are two different types available Black and white or colour.
Also with appliers for Tango's ( sporting mine!) and Phat Azz!!
Oh and Yep..  More D!va hair.
 I seriously love her stuff perfectly fits my style.
This one is my newest purchase "Chika4" (Cat's eye)!
Pose prop is from Glitteratti

Whew, that's it for today. More to come as I've shopped my face off lately or is it my clothes I've shopped off... :D


Comments