Ghouls love Red!

Yay!  It's October!
My second favorite month of the year.
People in my rl have several holidays to celebrate this month.
Plus, omg, its almost Halloween!!
Favorite day of the year after my birthday :D :D
Which is in December, my favorite month of the year.
The other day I kicked off the best month ever by doing a scary-ish post.
Today I'm showing off a couple different dresses for those classier parties that don't require or want you to dress in uber scary costumes.

 Hair: eep . hair 005 . colors
Dress:  AvaGirl - Rose Dress Ruby
Shoes: N-core MAMBO "White" (Mesh) @ Fameshed

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  reds
Necklace and Dress:  Tameless Web Of Lies Outfit
Shoes:  Shoes: N-core MAMBO "White" (Mesh) @ Fameshed

Now I'm off to find more Halloween-y goodies to show off :D 

xoxoxox - Savvy

Comments